The spirit for innovation, digitalization and testing new technologies is one of the drivers that keep us interested and in love with our job. Our customers’ requirements are always the starting point of our ventures. We will be starting the 2018/2019 ski season in Bansko with a great new asset – the robot ski service machine CSA TFT5P. It will take us at least a ski length ahead of the competition. As in the past years, we will be servicing every snowboard and ski set after each rental, but this winter with less human work and greater efficiency. The CSA robot has a service volume of up to 80 pairs of skis per hour. The speed and the expanded volume is not connected with poorer quality but on the contrary. We expect much better results as:
– Perfect service for more turnover
– Precise and reproducible base structure
– Sharpest edges for an increased durability
-Perfectly polished base edge at tip and tail
-Glossy finish thanks to waxing and polishing
What are the benefits for you, our clients?
– Improved turning qualities = more fun and faster learning results
– Better grip on hard slopes = increased safety
– Easier turning on the edge = CARVING
– Edges remain sharper for a longer period of time
See it in action!