Starting March 15th, 2017, lift passes will be discounted by 20% at the ticket desks. This means that the price of a day pas will now be 46lv, rather than 58lv. Conditions in Bansko are promising for the rest of the season with sufficient snow cover on the slopes. The season is expected to continue until the 17th of April (depending on the conditions).
If you’re wondering about booking a second ski trip at the end of the season, here are some reasons why spring skiing is awesome:
- No crowds – almost no lift lines at all.
- Nice weather – you’re almost guaranteed to get at least a few perfectly sunny days during your stay.
- Lower prices – you can get much better hotel deals at the end of the season.
- Sales – most stores have started their season ending sales.
- Plenty of snow – there’s still plenty of snow on the slopes. Though be it slushy with grass patches here and their, it’s still really good.
Here is a video from April 2016, you can find more like it on our Facebook page:
Ski & Board Traventuria is a leading provider of lift passes, equipment rental, airport transfers and ski school for the Bansko area. To book your next ski vacation in Bansko with us, please check our website – www.skibansko.bg